I applied of off campus for the internship. Selection consist of five rounds. I cleared all the rounds.
(Online Coding Test on Hacker Rank)
This round consist of 3 question out of which two was easy and one was medium
Q1. Run length Encoding of string with slight modification
Q2. It was easy question dint remember
Q3. A DP question variation of word break problem
I did all the 3 questions and get call for the telephonic interview.
Round 2:(Telephonic with real time coding with code pair)
Q3 sql query to find 2nd highest salary and 6th highest salary
Q4 6 pirate problem
Round 3:(Skype round)
Q1. given two string check if one is sub string of another or not
Q2. given two string check if one is rotation of another or not.
Q3. Alternate level order traversal of a binary tree.
Q4. Heaps and its full code
Q5. Given a file with millions of string sort them
Q6. Given a linked list with millions of node a node will contain character from a to z . Sort them.
Q7. There are 127 player in a knock out tournament how many min no of matches to be played to find out winner.
Q8. DBMS indexing ,left join , outer join etc.
Some concepts of OS. etc
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 2 (Fresher)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 5 (For full time Software Engineer)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- CouponDunia Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 149 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)