I applied off-campus for internship. I got a call that my resume is shortlisted. Selection procedure consist of 4 rounds.
Round 1: Online Coding Round on Hacker Earth.
2. How many string of length n can be made using 3 characters a,b,c?
3. It was easy question simple adhoc problem. didn’t remember
I did 2 questions out of 3 in 90 mins and got a call for a face to face interview in Gurgaon office.
It was simple aptitude round which consist of all type of questions It have to be done in 30 min. It was just to check aptitude of candidate. Selection will not be affected by the result.
Round 3. Face 2 Face interview with Technical Head
He was a cool guy with the matter of luck we both have same name.
In this round he covered almost every subject of Computer Science.
He started with giving me a paper and asked to rank my self in the languages mentioned in resume. I ranked my highest in C++ and Java.
1.Diff b/w malloc and calloc.
2.Diff b/w Java and C.
3.Implement stack and queue full code
4. ER diagram of University and Database Tables.
7 He asked me to apply all the oops concept on the table which I have written previously
8. Two simple coding questions
9.Why I want to do 2 months internship.
Round 4 (F2F HR with company Manager)
1.Tell me about yourself.
2.What kind of a person you are explain?
3.Why do I want to do a job when my father own has a very good business?
4.He gave me a puzzle to solve I have to plant 10 trees in 5 rows each row must have 4 trees.
Round 5( f2f with Head of the company)
It was just a formality He asked me which sport I follow and who is better Ronaldo or Messi?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Financial Software Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Financial Services Software (OFSS) Interview Experience (On Campus )
- KPMG Interview Experience for Financial Risk Management Analyst | Campus Recruitment 2020
- Oracle Financial Services Software (On Campus Interview for Associate Application Developer)
- Financial Software Systems Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- Avis E-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Off Campus 2019-20
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 7 (Off-Campus)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 406 (Off-Campus Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 168 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (TECH - SET GO ) | Off-Campus Internship
- Accolite internship interview experience off campus
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship (Hyderabad)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship