These are questions asked for Coupondunia Android Developer Interview
Primarily an email to get to estimate you.
Then a task is given for you to solve.
Then comes the technical Interview through skype.
What changes to Android app you would like to make incase you become a developer there.
What do you know about a service why kind of background work can be done in them.Why not an AsyncTask
Differences between a Service and activity
When do you use a Location Service
Questions related to my projects.
When is a getView in a ListAdapter called
Suggestions are Become thorough with all the Lifecycles of elements.
Best Implementations used for reducing runtime and memory.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 2 (Fresher)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 5 (For full time Software Engineer)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience
- CouponDunia Recruitment Process
- Motorola Mobility Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Android Developer, Bangalore)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 9 (Off-Campus for Sr. Android developer))
- Nearbuy(Groupon) Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer')
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior Android developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
- BankBazaar.com Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Senior Android Developer)
- Android Developer Summer Internship Interview Experience in a Startup
- Uneva Android Developer Interview Experience
- OnePlus R&D Interview Experience for Android Developer at Hyderabad
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Android - 1.5 Years)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Android Developer Interview at Headstrong and SnapDeal