Given a tree, and the weights of all the nodes, the task is to count the number of nodes whose weight is a power of 2.
Only the weight of the node 4 is a power of 2.
Approach: Perform dfs on the tree and for every node, check if its weight is a power of 2 or not, if yes then increment the count.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose weight is even
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose weight is prime
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose sum of digits of weight is odd
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose weight is even parity
- Count the nodes of the given tree whose weight has X as a factor
- Count the nodes whose weight is a perfect square
- Count the nodes of the tree which make a pangram when concatenated with the sub-tree nodes
- Count number of paths whose weight is exactly X and has at-least one edge of weight M
- Count the number of nodes at a given level in a tree using DFS
- Count Non-Leaf nodes in a Binary Tree
- Determine the count of Leaf nodes in an N-ary tree
- Count the number of nodes at given level in a tree using BFS.
- Program to count leaf nodes in a binary tree
- Count the nodes of the given tree whose weighted string is a palindrome
- Count the nodes of the tree whose weighted string contains a vowel
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.