Given a tree, and the weights of all the nodes, the task is to count the number of nodes whose weight is a power of 2.
Only the weight of the node 4 is a power of 2.
Approach: Perform dfs on the tree and for every node, check if its weight is a power of 2 or not, if yes then increment the count.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Time Complexity: O(N).
In DFS, every node of the tree is processed once and hence the complexity due to the DFS is O(N) for N nodes in the tree. Therefore, the time complexity is O(N).
- Auxiliary Space: O(1).
Any extra space is not required, so the space complexity is constant.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Count of all prime weight nodes between given nodes in the given Tree
- Count number of paths whose weight is exactly X and has at-least one edge of weight M
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose weight is even
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose weight is even parity
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose sum of digits of weight is odd
- Count the nodes of the given tree whose weight has X as a factor
- Count nodes in the given tree whose weight is a fibonacci number
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose weight is a powerful number
- Count the nodes in the given Tree whose weight is a Perfect Number
- Count the nodes in the given tree whose weight is prime
- Query to find the maximum and minimum weight between two nodes in the given tree using LCA.
- Count the nodes whose weight is a perfect square
- Count of Nodes which has Prime Digit sum weight in a Tree
- Count the nodes of the tree which make a pangram when concatenated with the sub-tree nodes
- Count the nodes of the given tree whose weighted string is a palindrome
- Count the nodes of a tree whose weighted string is an anagram of the given string
- Common nodes in the inorder sequence of a tree between given two nodes in O(1) space
- Minimum difference between any two weighted nodes in Sum Tree of the given Tree
- Count the nodes of the tree whose weighted string contains a vowel
- Count the nodes of a tree whose weighted string does not contain any duplicate characters
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.