Cognizant Interview Experience | On-Campus
Cognizant came in our college on 1st September 2019. The written test was easy (be careful with sectional cut off). After clearing written, technical and HR happened.
1) Told me to write a code in C:
Find third largest element from an array using sorting technique and find the occurrence of the same.
2) Same code using LinkedList or any other data structure except array.
1) Relocation problem
2) Night Shift problem?
3) SDLC (Software Engineering)
4) Which stage of SDLC do you prefer?
5) Which is most important stage in SDLC?
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!