Round 1: Cognizant recruitment process starts with online test, system must be webcam enabled. The test was conducted on aspiring minds platform. The test has 4 sections which are given below –
- Logical Reasoning
- Questions – 14
- Time – 14 mins
- topics (coding deductive logical, blood relation, direction sense, logical word sequence, data sufficiency).
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Questions – 16
- Time – 16 mins
- topics(LCM & HCF, Numbers, Divisibility, Profit-Loss, Speed distance, pipes and cistern)
- Verbal Ability
- Questions – 25
- Time – 25 mins
- topics(Synonyms, Antonyms, Error Identification etc)
- Auto mata Fix (Correct the code/ write logic)
- Questions – 7
- Time – 20 min
- topics (String manipulation, searching sorting, recursion, array and matrices etc)
- Practice Easy Level code from geeksforgeeks on above topics will be helpful.
After qualifying written round, I got mail for further rounds. Prepare with the basics in computer programming language you are comfortable with. I was asked to write code palindrome string, recursion problems .
Topics to be prepared with the basics –
- C, Cpp, Java (prepare basics).
- DBMS (SQL, Joins, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Normalization).
- OS (Deadlock, Scheduling ).
- Data Structures.
- OOPS (aggregation, association, specialization, generalization, IS-A relationship, Encapsulation, Polymorphism ) .
- Project (Major / Minor)
Round 3: HR interview lasted within 5 min. .I was asked to introduce myself, relocation etc .