Platform Used – AMCAT
CTS came in our campus this year and the hiring as we all knew has slowed down, thus there was competition and trust me when I tell you this, that only if you prepare well then only you can clear the test specially the Coding Round. Lucky for me I was told by my seniors that will recruit via AMCAT and I was told by most of our friends that Questions from PrepInsta repeat in AMCAT. Around 40% of the paper was same, so I was able to solve the question.
These were the following sections asked in the Paper
- Quants – 14 Ques – 16 mins
- English – 25 Ques – 22 mins
- Logical – 16 Ques – 14 mins
- Coding Round – 2 Questions 1 hour
Trust me this section is tough and you must prepare for them some previous questions asked in coding are easily searchable in google.
There was no 2nd round directly after first round there was HR Round.
It was a basic HR Round.
Asking General Questions like Where do you see yourself after 5 years, why do you want to join CTS etc.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Cognizant Interview Experience
- Cognizant Off Campus Interview Experience
- Cognizant Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience for PAT Role
- Cognizant Interview Experience | BIT Mesra (On Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for EBA-Automatika Profile)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Experience (On campus-2018)
- Cognizant Placement Experience 2018
- Cognizant Off-Campus Drive Experience
- Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off Campus Interview
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.