First there was a preliminary test which was held on the platform of AMCAT. Approx 2500 students applied for it. It Consisted of Quants, Verbal, Logical, Coding and computer programming. From this test 96 were shortlisted.
Round 1: AMCAT Test
This was similar to the preliminary test conducted in the first round and on the same platform. Coding question were mostly from PREPINSTA, practice that and you can clear this round. Cutoff was to solve at least one code completely. There were 4 sections, Critical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Verbal and 2 Coding questions. 46 got shortlisted after this round.
Round 2: LEVEL 2 Coding
This test was conducted on the platform of Hackerrank, test duration was 1.5hr. They asked 4 question which included Knapsack Problem, Strings, Arrays. I solved 3. Students solved 2 full code or 3 partially got shortlisted. 27 got shortlisted after this round.
Round 3:Technical HR 1
Interviewer asked lots of questions from different domain. For me he asked me two solve two codes , codes were easy. One was to count the frequency of character in a given string, other was to check whether the given IP address is valid or not. Then he switched to Web Services, then asked about DBMS, then some web development related questions, asked about software development lifecycle. This interview went for approx. 1 hour.
Round 4:Technical HR 2
This was easy, based on the interview 1, whatever is your strong domain, they will ask questions from your strong domain only. This interview went for 20min.
Round 5: Final HR
HR was very friendly, tell him everything frankly and do not lie.
5 out of 27 made till final HR.
Thanks to GeeksforGeeks for helping me.
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Off Campus Interview Experience
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | BIT Mesra (On Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for EBA-Automatika Profile)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Experience (On campus-2018)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Engineer)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Zendrive Campus Interview Experience for Associate Data Scientist
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.