BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 5 (Fresher)
Two questions of coding. They were easy to program. A link was shared on my email of google docs.
Questions were :-
1. Return an array of fibonacci sequence
2. String to number mapping is given find the smallest mapping of number.
for ex. 1=>a, 2=>b , 3=>c ……………
input is 234
find the smallest corresponding to it
brute force solution was required
Second round of interview(Telephonic)
1. Basic questions on projects and resume.
2. Basic questions on sql and table like find seconod set of top 10 elements in a table
Three questions were asked which were tough to handle
1. HTML parser
2. SQL parser
3. forgot but something on parser
A long file was given and we have to find the given html response code and the count of the code in the file
A long file with data about the table formats and the entry in the tables with sql queries to extract the rows count from them that satisfy the criterion
Python language will help you to implement the questions easily. (A suggestion)
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...