Round 1 – On-site:
They called me directly for on-site round.
There were two assignments to be solved – one before lunch and one after it. Each assignment was of 2 hours.
- Implement a simple web service that allows one to interact with two web-browsers, f viz., Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. First browser can start other browser with a URL, stop it, cleanup cache, history, etc. and get the current active tab (assume one window). RESTful web service was to be implemented.
- Start: http://<server>/start?browser=chrome&url=http://example.com should start Google Chrome and open http://example.com in the same.
- Stop: http://<server>/stop?browser=<browser> should stop the given browser if it is running.
- Cleanup: http://<server>/cleanup?browser=<browser> should clean up the browsing session for the given browser if it has been stopped.
- Get Active Tab: http://<server>/geturl?browser=<browser> should get the current active tab URL for the given browser.
Implement a log watching solution (similar to tailf command of Linux) but log will be on remote. Use WebSockets for this. So basically, you have to implement tailf command on server and clients will connect to server. Initially client will see last 10 lines of the log. Then as the log gets updated, the client should see updates without refreshing the page (here websockets come into play).
The assignments were difficult for those who haven’t worked with technologies which are required. They allow to use net, so one can try looking up.
I got rejection mail two days later.
- BrowserStack (Mumbai) Interview Experience - Software Engineer
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- FreeCharge Interview Experience for Senior Software Engineer
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Senior Software Engineer )
- PayU Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 17 (Senior Software Engineer)
- CloudElements Senior Software Engineer Interview Experience
- Interview Experience with Yatra(Hyderabad) | Set 3 (For Senior Software Engineer)
- Progress Company Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior Software Engineer)
- Lynk Logistics Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer
- Myntra Interview Experience | 5years Experienced for Senior Software Engineer
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 12 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 53 (Senior software developer)
- Freshworks Interview Experience for Senior Software Developer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.