Sometimes while designing the website, we include some attractive features which makes website eye-catching. One of the features is Bootstrap scrollspy which target the navigation bar contents automatically on scrolling the area.
Create scrollspy: The data-spy=”scroll” and data-target=”.navbar” attribute is used to create scrollspy element. The scrollspy is used to update the navigation links when scrolling the page.
Scrollspy Vertical Menu: It creates vertical navigation menu and the content are display according to the menu.
- Bootstrap | Scrollspy
- How to set the offset property for ScrollSpy in Bootstrap ?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-1) | Introduction and Installation
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-2) | Grid System
- Bootstrap (Part-3) | Buttons, Glyphicons, Tables
- Bootstrap (Part-5) | DropDowns and Responsive Tabs
- Bootstrap (Part-4) | Vertical Forms, Horizontal Forms, Inline Forms
- How to get circular buttons in bootstrap 4 ?
- Bootstrap (Part-6) | Progress Bar and Jumbotron
- Bootstrap (Part-7) | Alerts , Wells, Pagination and Pager
- Bootstrap (Part-8) | Badges, Labels, Page Headers
- Bootstrap (Part-9) | Tooltips
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Bootstrap | Navigation Bar
- Bootstrap | Carousel
- Bootstrap | Cards
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.