Betsol 2018 visited campus in November
Round 1: Online test
24 MCQ’s on DB, OS and C/C++ tricky questions. The platform had Good UI. No coding. 80 took the test, ~40 got shortlisted.
Round 2: Group Discussion
4 Batches of GD. Generic topic but some were very cringy[“marriage is necessary?”]. They expect you to talk sensible stuff and test how well you sell yourself. Our group had “Be gentle to catch the bird”, none of us knew the actual meaning so everyone gave their views. I, on the other hand, kept quiet until the discussion ended. Then is start-off with, “Ok its time to catch the bird…” and nailed it. 22 were shortlisted for next round.
Round 3: Technical 1 | Duration 45 Min
Internship role and outcome.
One puzzle on area of the n’th square formed by connecting the mid-points of parent square. Basically, half the area each time.
Neat and detailed discussion on the projects mentioned on the resume. I had mentioned UI/Front-end role on the resume.
CSS3 flex-box property discussion.
Coding question without time-complexity.
How many footballs can you fit in a Suzuki Swift car?
Proudest moment of good deed question.
10 got shortlisted for next round.
Round 4: Technical 2 | Duration 1hr 10min
Discussion on every project mentioned on the resume. The architecture of the applications client/server management was discussed in detail on a chat-bot I built.
Paper-based coding question: Program to check if two strings are anagrams. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/check-whether-two-strings-are-anagram-of-each-other/ . I gave a very optimized solution that would asymptotically solve in O(N) time using hashmap of the character using bucket frequency technique. If bucket(hashmap) is empty then anagrams.
SCSS advantages of pre-processing. Variables and Nested attributes in SCSS.
Without using temp variable swap numbers=> Python mapping and Bit-manipulation, both solution was answered.
Checked my CodePen and GitHub. Checked my deployed applications on the cloud.(20 min)
React.js discussion. Philosophy and why react?
React.js code to display list-view from a JSON with an element active.
Right view of a binary tree question was asked but due to time constraint was skipped.
8 got shortlisted for next round.
Round 5: Managerial | Duration 20 min
A walk to the office pantry to have coffee and general discussion on the way. It was a trap to test interacting qualities.
Do you have any questions for me? “A few”.
Solve a UI/UX problem for a Bestsol. Features and design.
Discussion on how Google captcha[‘I’m not a robot’] works browsers.
Basic Object-Oriented design problem’s abstract.
Round 6: HR | Duration 10min
Typical HR questions.
Tell me about yourself(Asked in all the above rounds).
Your strength and Weakness.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Be confident. Be strong at your soft-skills. Be thorough with your resume. Not much of coding question 🙁
Finally, after 11 hrs of Interview, they offered 5 people jobs and I was one among them.
Take snickers, you will need them!
- Betsol Interview Experience (2019)
- Betsol Interview Experience 2020
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.