I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Betsol (Bengaluru) in August 2019.
The interview process consisted of 6 rounds. Around 300 students from my college had applied
Round 1: Technical Aptitude ( Computer networks, Operating systems, SAN etc)
40 got selected for the next round.
Round 2: Group discussion – The topic was very simple. Your confidence matters.
20 got selected for the next round and we went to betsol office in banashankari, Bangalore
Round 3 : Technical Interview (questions on puzzles, DS, Algorithms, OOps etc)
10 cleared the interview
Round 4: Technical Interview (Detail questions based on your projects on resume and questions on DS, Algorithms)
Round 5: Technical Interview (same as round 4 but trickier and tougher)
Round 6: HR (About yourself, family, strengths, weakness, why do you want to join the company etc)
Some of the questions asked:
Practice problems on GeeksForGeeks, read about operating systems, Databases, Networking thoroughly
Prepare well! All the best!!!
- Betsol On-Campus Interview Experience
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- OYO Interview Experience 2019
- OYO Interview Experience - SDE (2019)
- TCS NQT 2019 Interview Experience
- TCS Digital Interview Experience(Sep 2019)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience (2019)
- InfyTQ Interview Experience - 2019
- Amazon SDE Interview Experience (3 Aug 2019)
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience - 2019
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience 2019
- MAQ Software Interview Experience (Aug 2019)
- Optum Interview Experience(2019)
- Infosys SES(PP) Interview Experience 2019
- OYO Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019 for SDE-1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.