Betsol Interview Experience | On-Campus 2022
Betsol visited our campus in August 2021. Around 200 students were shortlisted for the selection process.
Round 1(MCQs): 40 MCQs related to CN OS and DBMS along with a couple of aptitudes were asked. 30 minutes were given to solve these questions.
Results were given provided on the same day. 80 students were shortlisted.
Round 2(Group Discussion): The discussion lasted for 15 minutes.
- General topics were asked. Mine was ‘Does Social Media really Connect People’.
- The panelist selected candidates based on communication skills and people skills rather than the arguments.
- This round is conducted to basically check if you get well along with the team.
40 students cleared this round.
Round 3(Technical Interview 1): This round lasted for 30-45 minutes.
- The interviewer asked questions on data structures especially linked lists and hashtables.
- I was asked to solve 2 sum problem using dynamic programming.
- A couple of questions were asked on my projects.
- Candidates with an internship on their resumes were given higher priority.
20 students cleared this round.
Round 4(Technical Interview 2): This round lasted for 30 minutes.
- I was asked a few questions on python and later the interviewer asked me to choose any core subject I was comfortable with. I chose DBMS.
- He asked me to write a query to find the 5th highest salary.
- An in-depth discussion on all the normal forms was done. He asked me about the DML compiler and its significance.
- A couple of questions on read-write locks. He did not ask me to code a program. I was able to answer all the questions.
13 students cleared this interview.
Round 5(HR Interview): This round lasted for 15 minutes. It was more of a formality. I was asked about my passions, interests, and the technologies I am familiar with.
All 13 students cleared the round.