Online Round: The test consisted of 30 MCQs and 2 Coding questions. MCQs were based on Java, C++, Python, DBMS, and some aptitude questions. Two coding questions were of intermediate level. I could solve one completely out of the two codings question. But even if you could pass some test cases in any of the questions asked it would do.
Interview Process: I was shortlisted in the second list of Barclays. It was a very friendly interview. I had technical+ hr both in the same interview. I was asked to explain my internship projects. Some questions on DBMS, SQL, Recent advancement in Web development, and Google cloud(since I had certification on that). I was asked some situational based questions related to Barclays values.
I practiced on GeeksforGeeks and leetcode for coding. For DBMS and OS, I watched YouTube videos from Sanchit Jain. I did some personal projects base on full-stack development so that I could explain that thoroughly in an interview. The interview experiences of GeeksforGeeks helped me a lot in the overall recruitment process.
Make sure you are confident with the skills mentioned in the resume. Always follow the depth-first search approach in any of the subjects you choose to go with. For banks, it is preferable to have a deep knowledge of JAVA and OOPS. For a value-based company like Barclays, it is advisable to go through the company website before the Technical/Hr interview.
Note: Always stick to your routine and your hard work. There will be many rejections many failures that may demotivate you to stop trying for further process. But believe me, I gave almost 12 tests and in spite of performing well in the tests, I was not being shortlisted. If I could get shortlisted in any interview there used to be some shortcomings from my side. But I tried every single day and improved better and better. Barclays arrived at the right time I gave my best shot and waited patiently for the results. So just be patient and always have a positive outlook for your efforts. You will surely get what you want and what you deserve.
All the best!!
- Barclays All India Campus Hiring Experience For Barclays Analyst 3
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Graduate Analyst ( On Campus FTE August 2020 )
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience Graduate Analyst FTE(On Campus)
- Deutsche Bank FTE Interview Experience for Graduate analyst 2020
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience for Graduate Analyst (On-Campus FTE July 2020 )
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | On Campus FTE 2021 for Technology Analyst Role
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience(Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience (Graduate Analyst) VIT 2020
- IHS Markit Interview Experience | On-Campus Graduate Program 2021
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Technology Analyst Summer 2021 Internship (Off-Campus)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience for FTE Business Technology Analyst | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Morgan Stanley Technology Analyst Interview (For FTE)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | On Campus FTE 2021 Summer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.