Round 1: First round was an online coding round which consisted of three coding questions which lasted for 3 hours. The level of the questions was between medium to hard as the contest was conducted all over India. We were supposed to appear for the first round in the team of 3 as this round was common for the Hiring process as well as the Barclays India Hackathon 2019. They selected only the top 20 teams from all over India to appear for Hackathon as well as the Hiring Process. So my team managed to secure the third rank fortunately and we got selected for the next round.
Round 2: Round 2 was an onsite round which was conducted at the Grand Sheraton Hotel Pune. It was a 15 hours Hackathon but Hiring was not based on the Hackathon. Meanwhile, during the Hackathon, they scheduled the interviews for the candidates. The first interview was a Technical one in which the following questions were asked to me.
- How to create your own singleton class in Java?
- What is Lambda in java and for what it is used?
- What is OOPs? Explain some of the OOPs Paradigms with real-life examples?
- What is Inheritance in Cpp and How it is different from that in Java?
- What is a Data Structure and which is the underlying Data Structure used for developing Facebook?
- What is a Graph and How it is different from a Tree?
- What is a Transaction in DBMS?
- What are the ACID properties?
- What does ‘D’ represents in ACID and what is its significance concerning a successfully committed Transaction?
- What are Rest API’s and why they are used?
- HTTP is a stateful or a stateless protocol?
- Difference between HTTP and HTTPS?
- What is a responsive website?
- How to create a responsive Website?
- What is Agile Development? Explain any one Agile Development Model?
The above questions can vary as per the contents of the candidate’s resume. These were the generic questions asked from the core subjects and the remaining questions were asked based on projects contained in my resume. From a total of 85 students (60 group round + 25 individual round) 63 were shortlisted for the next round which was an HR interview.
Round 3: Round 3 was an HR interview in which common HR questions like 1.Why do you want to join Barclays? 2. Are you comfortable with relocation across any location in India? etc were asked in addition to the questions regarding the extracurricular activities and strengths mentioned in my resume. Out of 63 students, they had given a full-time offer to 40 students for the position of BA3(2020 Batch).
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | On Campus
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | On Campus for Internship
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus Written Test for Software Engg)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- Amazon off campus ( All India campus hiring ) SDE 1
- Airtel Interview Experience | Business Analyst On-Campus
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus for Analyst)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | Set 1 (Technology Analyst - On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.