Auriga IT Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | On-Campus 2021
Recently, Auriga IT visited our campus to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for the 2022 batch.
There were overall 3 online rounds conducted.
- Round 1
- Round 2
- Technical and HR Round
Round 1(Online Assessment): This round was conducted on the MyAmcat platform and there were two sections in the test.
Debugging Questions(Easy): In this section 7 questions were given to solve in 20 minutes. Before the start of this section, they asked us to select a programming language (C++, Java, Python) and then all the questions are based on the selected language. We need to find the errors in the code then we need the submit the correct answer.
Coding Questions(Easy): In this section 2 easy coding questions were given.
- Similar to Find the lexicographically smallest permutation of the given string.
Round 2(Online Assessment): This round was more protected than the first round.
- All the selected candidates of the first round were asked to join the google meet using their laptops and smartphones and placed the smartphone such that the laptop screen and keyboard are visible and then they provided a link to start the assessment (forgot the name of the platform).
- In this round again there are two sections, C++/Python/Java MCQs and 2 Coding Questions(Easy).
Technical Interview(40 Minutes):
- Tell me about yourself.
- Describe your projects.
- Difference b/w Linked List and Array.
- OOPs Concepts
- Add a new node in the linked list at a given position.
- A SQL query (related to Inner Join)
- What is normalization?
- Python List vs Tuple
- About Internship Project.
- Tell me about Auriga IT.
- Rate yourself on a scale of 10.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!