I applied for Accolite via a Hiring challenge AHC 11.0 Tech Fresher Hiring on Eduthrill. It was an off-campus drive and there were no CGPA criteria. There were a total of 4 rounds and each one was an elimination round.
Round 1: Round 1 was held on Eduthrill where you have to do a minimum of 20 assessments and each assessment was of about 2-3 minutes, each assessment consists of 5 MCQ based questions. There were basic DS, DBMS, OS, SQL, CN, and aptitude questions present. The minimum success ratio required was 60.
Round 2: Round 2 was a coding round where you have to solve 1 coding question within 1 hour. The level of coding questions was medium, and I was able to do that.
Round 3: It was a technical round held on skype. He asked me to introduce myself. Then he asked me whether I knew OOPS concepts. I explained all the OOPS concepts with real-time examples.
- Then the interview went with programming.
- Merging point in linked lists.
- Reversing linked list
- Merging two sorted arrays.
- Programs on trees
- He asked me to write an SQL query for the given table
ID name city_id amount 1 CustA 1 900 2 CustB 1 100 3 CustC 1 300 4 CustD 2 400
CityName CountofCustomer CityA 3 CityB 1
Round 4: It was also a technical round held on Google meet.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain your project as it was mentioned in the resume.
- Few questions from the project.
- Questions on OOPS concepts
- Real-time examples of OOPS concepts.
- Questions of web development (based on a resume)
- Implementation of trees
- BFS and DFS on trees.
- Traversals of trees.
- Given an integer array, find the contiguous subarray (containing at least one number) which has the largest sum and return its sum. (Answered with kadane’s Algorithm)
Verdict: Selected (Intern+FTE)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.