Accenture Interview Experience (On-Campus 2021)
Accenture had come for 2 roles (On-campus) :
- Associate software engineer ~ Application development associate
- Software engineer ~ Application development analyst
Round 1: First, there was a cognitive + technical assessment(90 min 90 questions), which had the aptitude, verbal reasoning, technical MCQs from DS, Algo, pseudocode o/ps, and MS office questions. (Elimination round)
Round 1(Coding): After qualifying the above round, there will be a coding test (2 questions – 45 min) (Non-elimination round)
The questions were:
- Find the Digi root of a number : eg: 456: 4+5+6=15, 15: 1+5=6, so 6 is the Digi root of the input 456.
- “a+b=x” is the input string, where x could be anywhere(in place of a or b or the position described), a and b values are given, we need to find the value of x. (I could solve both of them)
After the above round, there is a communication assessment for 20 mins- pretty easy, nothing to worry about here. (Non- elimination round)
The final round is the Tech+HR interview ( 2 panelists- 1 Tech and 1 HR):
The questions asked were:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me about your project?
- Tell me the technical and personal difficulties faced in your project?
- Tell me about the role of your project guide?
- Tell me about the suggestions made by the project reviewer and how did you implement them?
- Tell me about any online certifications you did?
- Tell me about your least favorite subject?
Any questions for us? That’s it, The Letter of intent came after 2 days and I was selected for the software engineer (application development analyst) role.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!