De- Shaw & Co visited our campus for hiring Interns for Summer 2020.
Round 1: (Online Coding Round – 75 min on Hackerrank)
Question 1 : Price of share increase by 1 for first 3 days. Decrease by 2 for next 3 days. Increase by 3 for next 3 days and so on. Given a price of share at start and number of days N . Find the price of share after N days.
Question 2 : Given a number N, find the lexicographical rth smallest permutation of numbers from [1, N]. Output the last number of permutation.
5 students were selected for next round from 90 students.
Round 2: (Technical Round 1 – 50 min)
Question 2 : Given a large library of books, and a set of words. Find the book which has all the words present in set. (we can use hash-map)
Question 3 : Given stocks values at N days, find the maximum profit we can gain by selling and purchasing stocks on different days. (For each day, just find the maximum sell value of stock present in days following that day)
Question 4 : What is encapsulation, inheretance, Virtual Function .
Question 5 : How Virtual Functions work ( Vtable and Vptr). Draw Vtable and Vptr for given set of classes.
Question 6 : Why object is passed as reference in copy constructor and not by value or pointer.
Round 3: (Technical Round 2 – 50 min)
Question 1 : Given n roads on one side of river and m roads on other side of river. We wish to connect same width road across the rivers but without any intersection of roads . Find the maximum number of roads we can built.
Question 2 : Given a binary tree, we need to place minimum number of cameras on node, such that all nodes in binary tree are under surveillance . if we place a camera on a node, it can cover its both children, itself and its parent. ( Use bottom up approach to find minimum number of cameras).
Unfortunately, I was not selected for HR Round.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Oyo Interview Experience(On Campus for FTE+Internship)
- Olcademy Internship Interview Experience
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | SDE Internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 63 (For Internship)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Cohesity Internship Interview Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience (Internship)
- VMware Interview Experience | Internship(R & D)
- Microsoft interview experience (Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.