Zuora Interview Experience for SDE | On-Campus 2021
Hi, I recently applied through campus for ZUORA and I was shortlisted for the written test.
There were two rounds.
- Coding Test + DBMS + JAVA API
- Technical + HR Interview
Round 1: The coding test happened at hackerRank.
- Coding – 1 (Medium)
- DBMS MCQs – don’t know the exact number mainly about functions and exceptions (medium)
- JAVA API – given some functions need to implement them which is purely the concept of backend.
I was shortlisted for the second round.
Round 2: It was purely Technical with some behavioural questions.
- Implement Stack using linked lists with optimized approach.
- In-depth discussion and questions on my project related to MYSQL queries.
Finally, I was Selected.
Huge thanks to my college and my friends.
Eagerly waiting to start my work.
Finally, what I want to say is Never give up and be patient and wait until your chance comes.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.