So, recently I had my Zoho interview. I was able to clear my first and second round. Third round results are still waiting.
1st round was based on java and c, test consists of 30 conceptual questions to be completed in 90 mins. Questions like worst case of merge sort, static concepts, inheritance concepts, if space is an issue which sorting we will use, no of queue needs to be there to implement stack etc
Results were announced in 3 weeks.
2nd round was totally programming. In 3 hours we had to finish 5 questions.
1) Reversing the string without reversing the place of delimiters and dont use String manipulation.
2) Given a no, you have to tell whether the binary digits generated are palindrome or not. Array cannot be used.
3) Pattern generator if no given are even-
I/p – 6
4) To find the max path in a 2d array. You will start from the first element and you have to reach the last element. You can only go rightwards and downwards.
O/p – path followed 10 – 20 – 3
Sum is 33.
- Zoho Interview Experience | Off-Campus for 1.6 years experienced
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 22 (Experienced)
- Deloitte Interview Experience - 6 years experienced for Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate Developer
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Java developer for 4.5 Years Experienced
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- IBM Curam Health Java developer (2 years experienced)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 3.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience| Set 14 (1+ Years Experienced)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- British Telecom Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Cloud Lending Interview Experience | Set 1 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 7 (4.5 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 16 (For 2+ Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 37 (3.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 38 (4.6 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.