DevOn Interview Experience for Java Developer | 3 Years Experienced
In Devon, the recruiter contacted me through Linkedin.
There were two rounds:
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
In the first round Interviewer connected through teams, the discussion started with an introduction and then Core Java.
Core Java questions asked were
- Primitives datatypes, ranges
- Wrapper classes
- Java 8 features
- Two coding questions on String that was pretty easy
- Given a String “My name is XYZ”, reverse the string, word-wise, not character-wise.
- Count the frequency of each word in a String optimized way.
- HashMap vs HashSet, their internal workings.
- sleep vs yield vs suspend vs join
- Solid Principles
- Design Patterns and which ones you have used in real-time projects.
- Microservices Architecture.