Round 1: Programming (L1) and Aptitude.
Duration: 2 hours
Section 1: 10 Predict the output questions. Each question carries 1 mark. Topics: Loops, Pointers, If-Else, Array
Section 2: 5 Predict the output questions. Each question carries 2 marks. Topics: Pointers, Recursion, Matrix (2D Arrays), Nested loops.
Section 3: 10 Aptitude questions. Each carries 1 mark. Topics: Time & Distance, Probability, Ratio & Proportion, Problems on Trains.
Round 2: Programming (L2)
Duration: 45 minutes
Remove the duplicates in the String.
Output: Javb1234 (Remove the second ‘a’ as it is duplicated)
Output: Python1234 (Replace the second 2 with 3, and replace 3 with 4 as 3 is replaced for the duplicated 2)
(Replace the second ‘Z’ with ‘C’ as ‘a’ and ‘B’ are already there in the String. Replace with capital C as the letter to be replaced is capital Z. The second 9 turns out to be zero and the zero turns out to ‘1’ and the second zero turns out to ‘2’)
Round 3: Advanced Programming (L3)
Create an engine that can process the user query. The main focus is not the logic but System Design.
- How the created query engine scales out perfectly even upon adding new features later?
- How do we create a system that can handle the following inputs and process the input query?
- Given a table containing a set of 10 employees with respective fields:
ID Name Age Designation Department Reporting To
- Show all employee data
- Process the query:
- Get input from the user until presses exit.
- Get field value to compare, comparison operator as input
- If the field value is age (int data type), supported comparators: >, <, !=, ==
- If the field value is of string data type, supported comparators: ‘startswith’, ‘contains’, ‘endswith’, ‘notcontains’, ‘equals’ and ‘notequals’.
- Use ‘AND’ in default for queries with multiple checks.
- Eg: age > 30 and age < 50 and department contains finance and reporting to A
- Show the reporting to hierarchy for the given employee name: J -> I -> F -> D -> C -> B-> A
- Show the employees reporting to the given manager.
- Show summary of Department, Designation, ReportingTo.
The entire application is to have a menu and the user could be able to select from the menu.
Round4: Technical HR (L1)
Duration: 30 minutes
- I was asked about my previous experience and to explain the project in my previous company.
- I was asked to solve some of the puzzles.
- The interviewer asked many questions on my L3 coding and added up many extra features and asked how will you handle those additional features?
- What are the loopholes that you find in the design for your engine?
Round 5: Technical HR (L2)
Duration: 30 minutes
- The interviewer asked about my college project, a couple of puzzles, logic to a simple program.
- I was asked about Hibernate (ORM) technology and it’s advantages.
- I was asked about awards and achievements in my previous company.
- Questions on my project in my previous company.
Round 6: General HR:
Duration: 10 minutes
- Why ZOHO?
- Why are you leaving the previous company?
- How do you see yourself after 4 or 5 years?
- Zoho interview for 2 years Experienced Java
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 22 (Experienced)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE 1 (2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 357 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- PayTm Interview Experience | Set 23 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Cadence Interview Experience | Set 3 (For 6 Years Experienced)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 3.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 44 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 37 (3.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 334 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 43 (For 3 Years Experienced)