I got call from Deloitte on Monday, about the interview scheduled on Saturday and told a formal mail will be sent in couple of days. As said, I have received formal interview call letter a day before the interview. Reached by 10.15AM for the interview scheduled at 11AM and returned by 3PM.
Round 1: Technical Round 1
Mostly logical and scenario based question. Overall I enjoyed as they didn’t tested my memory instead my knowledge and understandings.
1. Scenario: A patient wants to schedule an appointment with a doctor on a particular time.
- How the tables looks like and its relation?
- How the class hierarchy will be and its relation?
2. Questions from Design patterns as I have mentioned it in my CV
- Factory vs Abstract Factory
3. Spring Dependency Injection
- Setter vs Constructor injection and which is better
4. Questions from Group by in oracle sql
5. Program or logic to find the count of a pattern in a circular linked list
6. Questions from Java 8 new features
Round 2: Technical Round 2
- A brief intro about myself, project worked, and the technology I know
- Write java program to iterate and find unique words and its count
- Agile scrum model
- Questions from Spring Boot
I have been asked to wait…
Round 3: HR Round
I had confident that I will be selected as I have answered well, except Hibernate related as I’m not aware. Finally HR has told that I will get the feedback on Monday(which means I’m not selected) and then left the place.
Better luck next time!! 🙁
- Oracle Interview Experience | (Application Developer for 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Hippo Video Interview Experience | Off campus for Full Stack developer (1.5 years experienced)
- Accolite Interview Experience (Experienced Java Developer)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience (2 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 (1-1.5 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 1 (1.5 years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | MTS-2 (1.5 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 ( 2 Years Experienced )
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.