Initial round was mix of coding and aptitude round, were 2 coding questions were asked. It was too easy related to using very easy program that can be solved using arrays.
Next round was group discussion round were i was given a topic of classroom learning vs e-learning
They removed me from this round out of 40 people they took only 8
For here my its my friends experience
For technical round they asked core java like collections hierarchy, exception hierarchy, etc (only 2 qualified for managerial and HR)
For managerial round and HR round both of them qualified and got offer.
- Xoriant Interview Experience
- Xoriant Interview Experience | Set 3 (On- Campus)
- Xoriant interview experience (On-Campus)
- Xoriant Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Xoriant Interview Experience | Set 2 (On- Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TCS NQT 2018 Interview Experience
- TCS Interview Experience 2018
- IBM Interview Experience CSE 2018
- TCS Interview Experience 2018 (For I.T.)
- Nutanix Interview Experience 2018
- Microsoft Interview Experience | SDE - 2018
- CGI Interview Experience (August, 2018)
- Libsys Interview Experience (2018)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2018
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.