ROUND 1 (30 min):
It was technical aptitude and general aptitude with some 2-3 codes. Technical aptitude composed of questions on basic computer science and engineering subjects. General aptitude composed of simple questions based on routine topics like speed, time & distance, clocks, calendar, etc. Problem statements were of simple to moderate level. As far as I remember, I coded in C and C++.
ROUND 2 (6-7 min):
Almost 35-40 candidates were shortlisted for this round out of around 150-170. Groups were made as 6-7 candidate in each group. The topics given for discussion were general and based on current affairs. Time slot of 6-7 minutes were given to each group. Again 20-25 candidates were shortlisted for the next round.
ROUND 3 (45 min):
In Technical interview following questions were asked:
• Introduce yourself.
• Favorite subject.
• Then the interviewer switched to my project and discussion on it lasted for very long ; almost till the end of interview. (from where did you get this idea ? how did you implemented it ? How this project could be scaled up ? use-case for the project ? ).
ROUND 4 (20-25 min):
This interview could also be called as Technical Interview II since no non-technical questions were there, it was wholly technical interview only.
Here I was asked about:
• Types of Joins in DBE.
• Difference between statefull and stateless protocols.
• Concepts of JAVA (Inheritance, Polymorphism).
• Some simple question from DS, unable to recall exactly, it was based on linear DS.
• He asked me something about cache and session in Web, since I had almost no knowledge of the domain, I said I am sorry I won’t be able to answer question in this domain. Luckily I had answered almost all previous questions with good real time examples.
ROUND 5 (45 min):
It was really cool interview. Had great discussion with HR on some social activities being carried out by them in villages. It happened so because I had same hobby as of HR. He asked few questions which are there in typical HR interview.
• About family background.
• About activities I did in college.
• Asked me to explain my experience as a leader for department’s club.
• Strengths and weaknesses.
5 candidates were selected in our campus process. I was lucky enough to be one of them. 🙂
Thank you ….!!!! All the best …!!!!
This article is contributed by Shivam Dhanadhya. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Xoriant Interview Experience | Set 3 (On- Campus)
- Xoriant Interview Experience | Set 2 (On- Campus)
- Xoriant interview experience (On-Campus)
- Xoriant Interview Experience
- Xoriant interview experience 2018
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-campus)
- IBM Interview Experience (On Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-campus for SDE)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 31 (On Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience | Set 2 (On Campus)