Memory leak occurs when programmers create a memory in heap and forget to delete it.
Memory leaks are particularly serious issues for programs like daemons and servers which by definition never terminate.
To avoid memory leaks, memory allocated on heap should always be freed when no longer needed.
- fseek() vs rewind() in C
- Use of realloc()
- Memory Layout of C Programs
- calloc() versus malloc()
- How does free() know the size of memory to be deallocated?
- Depth wise Separable Convolutional Neural Networks
- What is the future of those students who are getting selected in mass recruiting companies
- How do I become a good Java programmer?
- How to read Competitive Programming Questions?
- How does a C program executes?