Write a C program to show memory representation of C variables like int, float, pointer, etc.
Get the address and size of the variable. Typecast the address to char pointer. Now loop for size of the variable and print the value at the typecasted pointer.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Difference between Static variables and Register variables in C
- Variables and Keywords in C
- Static Variables in C
- Implicit initialization of variables with 0 or 1 in C
- Why do we need reference variables if we have pointers
- Can Global Variables be dangerous ?
- Constants vs Variables in C language
- Initialization of static variables in C
- Operations on struct variables in C
- Initialization of global and static variables in C
- Initialization of variables sized arrays in C
- C Program to print environment variables
- What are the default values of static variables in C?
- How are variables scoped in C - Static or Dynamic?
- Swap two variables in one line in C/C++, Python, PHP and Java
- Linking Files having same variables with different data types in C
- Problem Solving on Storage Classes and Scoping of Variables
- An Uncommon representation of array elements
- IPC through shared memory
- what happens when you don't free memory after using malloc()