Write a C program to show memory representation of C variables like int, float, pointer, etc.
Get the address and size of the variable. Typecast the address to char pointer. Now loop for size of the variable and print the value at the typecasted pointer.
- Static Variables in C
- Variables and Keywords in C
- Constants vs Variables in C language
- Implicit initialization of variables with 0 or 1 in C
- Initialization of static variables in C
- Operations on struct variables in C
- Can Global Variables be dangerous ?
- Initialization of variables sized arrays in C
- Initialization of global and static variables in C
- C Program to print environment variables
- What are the default values of static variables in C?
- How are variables scoped in C - Static or Dynamic?
- An Uncommon representation of array elements
- Linking Files having same variables with different data types in C
- Swap two variables in one line in C/C++, Python, PHP and Java