Write a C program to show memory representation of C variables like int, float, pointer, etc.
Get the address and size of the variable. Typecast the address to char pointer. Now loop for size of the variable and print the value at the typecasted pointer.
- Difference between Static variables and Register variables in C
- Static Variables in C
- Variables and Keywords in C
- Operations on struct variables in C
- Initialization of static variables in C
- Can Global Variables be dangerous ?
- Implicit initialization of variables with 0 or 1 in C
- Constants vs Variables in C language
- Initialization of variables sized arrays in C
- What are the default values of static variables in C?
- How are variables scoped in C - Static or Dynamic?
- Initialization of global and static variables in C
- C Program to print environment variables
- Linking Files having same variables with different data types in C
- Swap two variables in one line in C/C++, Python, PHP and Java