Write a C program to show memory representation of C variables like int, float, pointer, etc.
Get the address and size of the variable. Typecast the address to char pointer. Now loop for size of the variable and print the value at the typecasted pointer.
- C Program to print numbers from 1 to N without using semicolon?
- Multithreading in C
- Commonly Asked C Programming Interview Questions | Set 1
- How to change the output of printf() in main() ?
- To find sum of two numbers without using any operator
- Memory Layout of C Programs
- Program to compute Log n
- Print "Even" or "Odd" without using conditional statement
- Understanding "extern" keyword in C
- What is the best way in C to convert a number to a string?
- Change/add only one character and print '*' exactly 20 times
- Condition To Print "HelloWord"
- Implement Your Own sizeof
- Program for Sum the digits of a given number
- How will you print numbers from 1 to 100 without using loop?