Write a C program to show memory representation of C variables like int, float, pointer, etc.
Get the address and size of the variable. Typecast the address to char pointer. Now loop for size of the variable and print the value at the typecasted pointer.
- Variables and Keywords in C
- Static Variables in C
- Implicit initialization of variables with 0 or 1 in C
- Can Global Variables be dangerous ?
- Operations on struct variables in C
- Initialization of static variables in C
- Initialization of variables sized arrays in C
- C Program to print environment variables
- Initialization of global and static variables in C
- How are variables scoped in C - Static or Dynamic?
- What are the default values of static variables in C?
- Linking Files having same variables with different data types in C
- Swap two variables in one line in C/C++, Python, PHP and Java
- Problem Solving on Storage Classes and Scoping of Variables
- An Uncommon representation of array elements