It was an online coding round with 3 sections, i.e, Coding, Aptitude and Electronics. We were supposed to attempt 2 of them based upon our subjects. We could choose between Electronics and Coding. Aptitude section was mandatory. The aptitude questions were easy and coding questions required deep knowledge of the subject. After this, 26 students were shortlisted.
This round started from telling about my favorite subject and explaining certain questions from there, to getting hands dirty into questions from resume. Since my resume spoke of Web Development, I was made to write certain amount of code for some conditions. I was asked about locks in DBMS, scheduling algorithms in Operating Systems, certain OOPs concepts like interfaces and abstract classes and certain Data Structures. I was about storage concepts in stacks and strings. There were some questions on hashmap implementation, priority queue implementation, DFS etc.
It was entirely based upon OOPs. Since I am comfortable working with Java, the interviewer asked why. There were certain questions based entirely upon Java too. Also, it had questions on inheritance, polymorphism, constructor-destructor, output type questions, i.e, what changes will you make to get a particular kind of output and some more.
I was asked about my interests and hobbies. There were a few questions from basic data structures and 2 puzzles were asked. Since I explicitly mentioned that I liked solving puzzles, I was given two whereas the others were given one :-P. Then there were questions about my internship experience and comfort with relocation and I was asked to wait again.
It was the HR round and the only round which took me less than 1 or 1.5 hour to get done with. There were basic questions about internship experience and what I learnt there. Also, she talked to me about my education plans apart from a few more questions.
It was a 2 day long process and the results were announced in a short while after the HR round. 6 of us got full time offers. Geeks has helped me a lot with the entire study process.
- Amdocs Interview Experience for Software Developer Associate FTE (Campus Hiring)
- TCS Digital Hiring Interview Experience 2018
- TCS Digital Hiring Interview Experience (2019)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- GE Digital Interview Experience | Set 8 (On Campus for FTE)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Hiring Drive for Backend Engineer)
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Interview Experience ( On Campus )
- Times Internet Interview Experience On-Campus Fresher Hiring 2018
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Software Developer Hiring(Java)
- Informatica Interview Experience (Campus Hiring)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Virtual Hiring(On-Campus for Internship 2020-21)
- Pwc Interview Experience Virtual Hiring | 2021 Batch
- Telstra Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | Virtual Hiring 2020
- Cisco Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Hiring for Internship 2020-21
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Campus Hiring 2021 passout batch
- Oracle Interview Experience | Virtual Hiring - 2021 Batch
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Hiring
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.