Given a string check if it is Pangram or not. A pangram is a sentence containing every letter in the English Alphabet. Lowercase and Uppercase are considered the same.
Input : str = 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' Output : Yes // Contains all the characters from ‘a’ to ‘z’ Input : str='The quick brown fox jumps over the dog' Output : No // Doesn’t contains all the characters from ‘a’ // to ‘z’, as ‘l’, ‘z’, ‘y’ are missing
- Convert complete sentence in lower case using lower() method of string data type in python.
- Now pass this sentence into Set(str) so that we could have list of all unique characters present in given string.
- Now separate out list of all alphabets (a-z), if length of list is 26 that means all characters are present and sentence is Pangram otherwise not.
- Pangram Checking
- Python program to check if given string is pangram
- Check if a String can be converted to Pangram in K changes
- Missing characters to make a string Pangram
- Python Tweepy – Checking whether a tweet has been liked or not
- Anagram checking in Python using collections.Counter()
- Python Tweepy – Checking whether a tweet has been retweeted or not
- Python PRAW – Checking whether a redditor is a moderator or not
- Python PRAW - Checking whether a comment is distinguished or not in Reddit
- Python PRAW - Checking whether a comment has been edited or not in Reddit
- Python PRAW - Checking whether a redditor is an employee of Reddit or not
- Python | Checking if starting digits are similar in list
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python | Checking triangular inequality on list of lists
- Python PRAW - Checking whether a comment is stickied or not in Reddit
- Python PRAW – Checking whether a redditor has verified their email or not
- Python PRAW - Checking whether a commenter is also the author of the submission in Reddit
- Count the nodes of the tree which make a pangram when concatenated with the sub-tree nodes
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if there is under line or not
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Checking if its has focus or not