Pangram is a sentence containing every letter in the English alphabet. Given a string, find all characters that are missing from the string, i.e., the characters that can make string a Pangram. We need to print output in alphabetic order.
Input : welcome to geeksforgeeks Output : abdhijnpquvxyz Input : The quick brown fox jumps Output : adglvyz
We have discussed Pangram Checking. The idea is similar, we traverse given string and mark all visited characters. At the end, we print all those characters which are not visited.
Lowercase and Uppercase character are considered same.
Time Complexity : O(n)
Auxiliary Space : O(1)
This article is contributed by Pramod Kumar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Min flips of continuous characters to make all characters same in a string
- Make a string from another by deletion and rearrangement of characters
- Minimum characters to be added at front to make string palindrome
- Minimum replacements to make adjacent characters unequal in a ternary string
- Minimum number of characters to be removed to make a binary string alternate
- Minimum replacements to make adjacent characters unequal in a ternary string | Set-2
- Check if a String can be converted to Pangram in K changes
- Python program to check if given string is pangram
- Replace minimal number of characters to make all characters pair wise distinct
- Permutation of a string with maximum number of characters greater than its adjacent characters
- String with k distinct characters and no same characters adjacent
- Print the arranged positions of characters to make palindrome
- Lexicographically smallest string formed by appending a character from the first K characters of a given string
- Minimal moves to form a string by adding characters or appending string itself
- Create a new string by alternately combining the characters of two halves of the string in reverse