Pangram is a sentence containing every letter in the English alphabet. Given a string, find all characters that are missing from the string, i.e., the characters that can make string a Pangram. We need to print output in alphabetic order.
Input : welcome to geeksforgeeks Output : abdhijnpquvxyz Input : The quick brown fox jumps Output : adglvyz
We have discussed Pangram Checking. The idea is similar, we traverse given string and mark all visited characters. At the end, we print all those characters which are not visited.
Lowercase and Uppercase character are considered same.
Time Complexity : O(n)
Auxiliary Space : O(1)
This article is contributed by Pramod Kumar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Make lexicographically smallest palindrome by substituting missing characters
- Min flips of continuous characters to make all characters same in a string
- Make a string from another by deletion and rearrangement of characters
- Minimum characters to be added at front to make string palindrome
- Check if a String can be converted to Pangram in K changes
- Minimum replacements to make adjacent characters unequal in a ternary string | Set-2
- Minimum replacements to make adjacent characters unequal in a ternary string
- Minimum number of characters to be removed to make a binary string alternate
- Python program to check if given string is pangram
- Replace minimal number of characters to make all characters pair wise distinct
- Minimum characters to be replaced to make frequency of all characters same
- Count the nodes of the tree which make a pangram when concatenated with the sub-tree nodes
- Count of ungrouped characters after dividing a string into K groups of distinct characters
- Permutation of a string with maximum number of characters greater than its adjacent characters
- Rearrange the characters of the string such that no two adjacent characters are consecutive English alphabets
- String with k distinct characters and no same characters adjacent
- Minimum characters to be deleted from the end to make given two strings equal
- Minimum operations to make frequency of all characters equal K
- Print the arranged positions of characters to make palindrome
- Minimum characters required to make a password strong