Following is a quick revision sheet that you may refer at last minute
|Heap Sort||Ω(n log(n))||θ(n log(n))||O(n log(n))|
|Quick Sort||Ω(n log(n))||θ(n log(n))||O(n^2)|
|Merge Sort||Ω(n log(n))||θ(n log(n))||O(n log(n))|
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Find the Minimum length Unsorted Subarray, sorting which makes the complete array sorted
- Stability in sorting algorithms
- Which sorting algorithm makes minimum number of memory writes?
- Lower bound for comparison based sorting algorithms
- Pancake sorting
- A Pancake Sorting Problem
- Sort n numbers in range from 0 to n^2 - 1 in linear time
- Time complexity of insertion sort when there are O(n) inversions?
- Can QuickSort be implemented in O(nLogn) worst case time complexity?
- External Sorting
- Cartesian Tree Sorting
- Sorting 2D Vector in C++ | Set 2 (In descending order by row and column)
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 1 (Sorting Weapons used by Programming Languages)
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 2 (Introsort- C++’s Sorting Weapon)
- Sleep Sort – The King of Laziness / Sorting while Sleeping