Firstly we had to register for the exam. Our college has sent us the link for registration. After registration within 3 days I got mail from TCS about the successful application. The hall ticket was received by me 2 days before the exam.
Next one was written test. There were the following rounds –
Around 80% of the questions were repeated from the a website called PrepInsta, all the TCS Ninja previous papers are available on the website.
Tell me something about your project?
What is spread spectrum?
What are the steps involved in demodulating A signal?
What is the concept of Oop?
I cleared the Ninja interview, and the second interview was TCS Digital interview. In the second interview, I was asked why I chose electronic and communication subject. Then I was asked some more questions on:
Discuss event dispatchers
Explain the logging framework.
Discuss your project and design a reader writer class?
Yes, there is negative marking in TCS Ninja Placement papers. But, the negative marking is only there in Quants and Programming Concepts section. English and Coding Ability section do not have any negative marking. Also only MCQ type questions have negative marking. The Value in the box questions do not have negative marking.
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience from latest syllabus
- Goldman Sachs Full Interview Experience (Latest)-2019
- TCS latest pattern test 2017
- GATE CS 2020 Syllabus
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.