Since not being from a premium college, I got the opportunity to attend the TCS NINJA interview through the TCS National Qualifier Test for NINJA. The interview was held on 27th August, 2019. The reporting time was 9 am but by the time my turn came it was about 2:30pm. As my name was called out, I went inside the huge hall where simultaneously multiple people people interviewed altogether. There were approximately about 18 other people being interviewed each by a three-member panel. Since this was an open drive, there were no systematic procedure of asking questions.
First of all, I was asked to introduce myself briefly. The panel was friendly. Different panels had different way of questioning. Some panel preferred to ask from curriculum subjects like operating systems, data structures and databases while some others preferred to ask from mini projects. My panel asked me about my mini project and my main project.
Then came a series of technical questions related to my mentioned favorite subject, Database.
Some of the questions were about NoSql. The other questions were very basic like types of DBs, Database Design, managing DBs, Projects related to DBs etc.
It was a 15 minute interview for me while some of my friends had it for more than half an hour. There were no questions from HR or MR but technical, only for me. For some candidates, the panel asked to do coding right in front of them.
Tips: Different panel means different experience with different type of questioning and expectation. Choose favorite subject wisely. Be ready for a pile of application based questions on OS, DB and C. Knowledge of C and additionally one object oriented language is a plus point.
Hope this gives you some idea about the TCS interview. All the best to all TCS Aspirants.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.