Well, round 1 consists of an online test, that contains questions from a lot of sections. First of all their was an English test. That consists of various questions on sentence completion, cloze passage, direct indirect speech, para jumbles, and few others. Then there was aptitude test consisting of 20 questions to be solved in 40 mins. The topics include data sufficiency, time and work, speed time distance, profit and loss, number system, probability. After this, we have a programming logic round of 10 questions in 20 mins which mainly include output based questions. After that, there was a coding round having 1 question to be solved in 30 mins. That was based on an array.
After getting shortlisted from round 1, I got an interview call where first round was a technical interview. There were two people in my panel for interview. My interview starts in this way.
Me: Good Morning Sir.
P1: Good morning, have your seat and can you give u 2 resumes?
Me: Sure sir.
P1: Ok it looks good, what is cfront?
Me: Sir, it was the first compiler for c++ language.
P1: ok, then he asked me few questions on python indexing, basics of dbms, c++ like what is # when we include a header file, inline function, wrapper class, basic sql queries.
I gave most of the answers but was in doubt in a few of them.
P1: Sir, it is over from my side, now you can have your questions(to p2).
P2: Well you have done quite a few projects, so tell me which is your favorite one from this and explain it in brief.
I took nearly 15 mins to tell him and explain my complete project in detail. He was quite impressed by the work I have done in my project.
P2: Where do you see yourself after 7 years from now.
Me: I explained to him that 5 years down the line I see myself working in your company at a higher position, leading a team on a particular project.
After that, my interview was over and I was asked to wait for results.
Round 3: It was an HR round I will provide you with questions that were thrown at me.
Describe yourself based on the qualities you have?
More discussion on my abilities.
Do you have any issue if company sends you out of India?
Who all are there in your family?
What is the future of machine learning?
What if you are not selected today?
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.