So I gave tcs ninja on 3rd august, 2019 at t.c.s gitobidhan.I was from slot-2 whose timing was allocated from 11:30 am to 1 pm.So basically exam has has 4 sections.
1.ENGLISH OR VERBAL 15 QUESTIONS IN 10 MINS.
(So this section deals with 3 long passages and questions from those passages.Some fill in the blanks related to verbs, article, preposition etc.So this section is comparatively easy than others.)
2.QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE 15 QUESTIONS IN 30 MINS/10 FUB/5 MCQ.
(So this is the section where u will be tested upon ur real knowledge.Truly speaking questions were tough, some were of cat level.qs were from probability, permuatation combination, time and work, geometry etc.However there is no negative marking for fubs.)
3.C MCQ 10 QUESTIONS IN 15 MINS.
(so this sec consisted of c, c++, java mcq related to prediction of outputs.)
4.CODING QUES 1 QS IN 30 MINS
So i attempted all the ques in english, 9 quant, 6 c mcq and 3 test cases of code.LUCKILY I GOT AN INTERVIEW CALL on 10th aug to come to gitanjali park on 16th aug.!
Round 2: TECHNICAL—-
SINCE I WAS FROM ECE QS WERE FROM MY BRANCH ONLY.
1.what is mosfet?
ans-:it stands for metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor and explained its basic working principle.
ans-:stands for bipolar junction transistor.it has two types npn and pnp.it is called bipolar as it has both minority as well as majority carriers.
3.what are flip flops.
ans-:these are sequential circuits whose output changes when there is a change in input as well as when a clock is applied.they are edge trigerred and mentioned its various types.
4.what is modulation.
ans-:it is the process by which the properties of a carrier wave such as amplitude, frequency, and phase is varied in accordance with the instantaneous amplitude of the message signal.
ans-: it is opposite to that of modulation.we retrieve back the modulating signal back from the modulated signal by passing it through l-c filter.
ans-:stands for set set-reset latch.mentioned its truth table also.
ans-:it states that the voltage or potential difference across two ends of a conductor is directly proportional to the current flowing through the conductor;resulting in a constant k termed as resistance while keeping the external factors such as temp, pressure constant.
8.v-i curve of npn
ans-:drawn and explained.
9.v-i curve of pnp
ans-:drawn and explained
10.eqn of slope of parallel and perpendicular lines.
ans-:drawn and explained.
ans-:explained via the principal of resonace and phasor diagram.voltage leads current by 90degree.
ans-:stores charge and rest as above.
13.draw nand using nor
13.what is a server?
ans-:the only it question i was asked explained from cs branch.
2.from ece why not core.
3.willing to relocate.
4.comfortable with night shifts.
5.do u have gf.
8.have u had ur breakfast.
9.how much u study in a day.
12.extra curricular activities.
14.which movie u watched recently
15.who was the director.
so basically i was able to answer all the technical questions.But be assured that u will be grilled a lot, so show utter confidence.
WAITING FOR THE RESULTS..ALL THE BEST FOLKS PREPARE ACCORDINGLY
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.