After clearing TNQT 2020, I got an interview call from TCS at Gitanjali Park Kolkata. In my panel there were two panelists (probably TR and MR) but both asked me from Technical.
1) Which type of songs do you listen?
2) Why this type of song?
3) Asked about my projects in details. Asked me explain each of my project with diagram and code.
4) What is anomaly?
5) What are the types of anomalies? Explain with an example.
6) How to avoid anomalies?
7) DDL, DML commands
8) Drop, Delete and Truncate difference.
9) What is schema?
10) What is table definition?
11) What is namespace in python?
12) What is view?
13) One interviewer drew two tables and asked me to write view query.
14) What is data redundancy?
15) How data redundancy can lead to data inconsistency? Explain with example.
16) He wrote one array and one intermediate step of merge sort algorithm, then he asked me to explain how “Merge” function will work after that step.
17) What is composite key and component key?
That HR guy grilled me a lot. He told me about the bond and service agreement, eligibility etc.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.