TCS had conducted a pool campus in our college. Around 750-800 students had participated in it. On 11th Nov, writing round was conducted.
Writing round consist of 4 sections as follows:
- Email Writing: The email round was not so tough. There are basic rules related to punctuation, grammar that we need to follow. 10 min time had been allotted for this section. My subject is to ask for compensation from private airline company as the person lost his bag because of their immature behaviour.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section consists of 18+2 questions from various topics such as area, volume, Number System and so on. Time allotted for this round is 40 min. Questions were not so tough. Most importantly, the majority of questions are from campus gate and m4maths. So I will suggest everybody, to practice from these two sites, that will be more than enough to clear this round easily.
- C MCQ: This round will check your basic knowledge of C language. This round will have 20 min for (8+2) questions. I will suggest, brush up your basic ‘C’ language knowledge. That will be enough.
- C coding: This round was also one of the easiest because of the questions were very basic. Time allotted for this round is 20 min. I had got the question to find the sum of odd numbers within given range. My friends got the questions such as to check the palindrome, print the sum of odd digits of a given number. I would suggest to complete the code in 15 min as the compilation and execution, both were taking around 20 sec each.
The results have been declared and I have been shortlisted for next round. Now I am waiting for interview dates.
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 24 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 30 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 28 (Pool Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 142 (Pool Campus)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 22 (Pool Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 23 (Pool Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience (Pool Campus)
- NXP Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- FourKites Interview Experience (Pool-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 3 (Campus-Pool)
- Calsoft Interview Experience Pool-Campus
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 144 (Pool Campus - Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 145 (Pool Campus – Internship)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- Envestnet Yodlee Interview Experience (Pool Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.