TCS conducted a pool campus drive. Approx 2k to 3k students appeared in the drive. On 5th December 2017, written round was conducted. It was divided in 3 slot. I was in the first slot that is why I was so nervous.
Written round consist of 4 sections as follows:
1- Email Writing: It was the easiest round. There are some basic rules related to punctuation, salutation, grammar etc. which we should follow. There were 10 minutes allotted for this section. My email is on greeting an employee for his paper publication in the International journal. I practiced allot for this section so I didn’t feel any difficulty in this section.
2- Aptitude – There were 20 questions (18+2*) and 40 Minutes were given for this section. Aptitude questions were not too difficult and most of the questions came from campus gate. So i will suggest everybody to practice the placement paper given on the campus gate. Approx 50% questions will be asked from there.
3- C MCQ – There were 10 questions (8+2*) in this section and 20 minutes were allotted. questions were little bit tricky. Most of the questions were from pointer concept in C. Starred questions were more complex. There were double pointer concept in starred questions.
4- Coding – In this section, we had to write only 1 c program. All the 3 slots have programs on same concept. Programs were easy. Programs were related to string concept like remove vowels, convert vowels to upper case and others in lower case, print first two character and last two character of string. I completed the program in the last 10 seconds because compilation and execution of program both were taking 20 seconds each so it is my advice to complete the program in first 15 minutes.
Now I am waiting for the result of written round.
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 24 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 29 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 30 (Pool Campus)
- Calsoft Interview Experience Pool-Campus
- SAP Labs Interview Experience (Pool Campus)
- Infosys Pool Campus Interview Experience
- FourKites Interview Experience (Pool-Campus)
- NXP Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Pool-Campus
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 23 (Pool Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 3 (Campus-Pool)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 22 (Pool Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 142 (Pool Campus)
- Virtusa Polaris Interview Experience (Pool Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.