Nagarro Software Pvt. Ltd. came for pool campus drive. There were two rounds.
First round had two sections technical (20 Minute) and aptitude (40 Minute) of one hour.
In Technical Section we have 20 single choice objective programming question from Basics of C Programming Language. Questions are quite easy. Some of them needs to select correct output of given program and some need to select correct program for given output in question.
In aptitude section we have 40 single choice questions. Questions are typical from Math and Logical Reasoning.
Second round had three subjective Programming questions.
Q1. Write a Program to print the given matrix in wave like form.
Input Matrix: - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Output :- 0 5 10 15 16 11 6 1 2 7 12 17 18 13 8 3 4 9 14 19
Q2. Write a Function to check if the given string contains the given number of unique characters (You should ignore case of character so ‘R’ & ‘r’ should be counted as same character.).
Input :- String : “NagarroisBestSoftwareCompany”. N = 17 Output :- True or False
Q3. Write a Function to find the Increasing Subsequence whose sum is highest in which each number is greater than previous by one in the given array. If the difference is less than or greater than one then it is not considered as subsequence. Print the subsequence array and sum of the subsequence array. Time complexity of program must be O(n).
Input array :- 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 21 , 35 , 36 , 37 , 22
Output :- Longest Subsequence : 35,36,37
Sum = 108
I think result is not declared yet or I didn’t clear because I didn’t get any mail from them till date.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Nagarro Interview Experience 2019| Pool Campus (Trainee, Technology)
- NXP Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- Josh Interview Experience | Pool Drive
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 22 (Pool Drive)
- VirtusaPolaris Interview Experience (Pool Drive)
- Infoview Technologies (IVTL) Interview Experience | Set 1 (Pool Drive)
- Nagarro On-Campus Interview Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off-campus
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off Campus for Trainee Technology