TCS organized a pool in our university on 5th Dec 2017.
The Online test comprises of 4 sections:
Round 1: Email writing. (10 minutes)
Round 2: Aptitude. (40 minutes 20 questions)
Round 3: Technical Round. (20 minutes 10 questions)
Round 4: Coding Round. (20 minutes 1 program in C language.)
The exam was conducted in three slots. The question paper was different for all slots.
Technical Round is easy. It has basic questions from C language. Enough time is there for the technical round.
The crucial part is the coding round. It has very simple programs on strings. Like convert the string to lowercase, uppercase, count vowels, etc. But their compiler is very slow. It almost took 3 minutes for the compilation of the program. So try to complete your code in the first ten minutes.
Thank you. 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 23 (On Campus)
- Sling Media Interview Experience
- Royal Dutch Shell Interview Experience
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 22 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 15 (Coding Question – New 2017 Pattern)
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
- Surya Informatics solutions Interview Experience
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 22 (For Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Vizury Interview Experience | Set 2 (1.5 Years Experienced)