TCS Coding Practice Question | Swap two Numbers
Input: n1 = 10, n2 = 20 Output: 20 10 Input: n1 = 100, n2 = 101 Output: 101 100
- Since the numbers are entered as Command line Arguments, there is no need for a dedicated input line
- Extract the input numbers from the command line argument
- This extracted numbers will be in String type.
- Convert these numbers into integer type and store it in variables, say num1 and num2
- Get the sum in one of the two given numbers.
- The numbers can then be swapped using the sum and subtraction from sum.
Want to learn from the best curated videos and practice problems, check out the C++ Foundation Course for Basic to Advanced C++ and C++ STL Course for the language and STL. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up