System Design Tutorial
System Design is the process of designing the architecture, components, and interfaces for a system so that it meets the end-user requirements. System Design for tech interviews is something that can’t be ignored! Almost every IT giant whether it be Facebook, Amazon, Google, or any other ask various questions based on System Design concepts such as scalability, load-balancing, caching, etc. in the interview. This specifically designed System Design tutorial will help you to learn and master System Design concepts in the most efficient way from basics to advanced level.
- What is System Design?
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Structured Analysis and Structured Design (SA/SD)
- System Design Strategy
- Database Sharding – System Design Interview Concept
- System Design – Horizontal and Vertical Scaling
- Load Balancer in System Design
- Routing requests through Load Balancer
- Caching – System Design Concept For Beginners
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Difference between Structured and Object-Oriented Analysis
Testing and Quality Assurance
Interview Questions & Answers
- Top 10 System Design Interview Questions and Answers
- System Design – URL Shortening Service
- Design Dropbox – A System Design Interview Question
- Design Twitter – A System Design Interview Question
- System Design Netflix – A Complete Architecture
- System Design of Uber App – Uber System Architecture
- Design BookMyShow – A System Design Interview Question
- How to Crack System Design Round in Interviews?
- 5 Tips to Crack Low-Level System Design Interviews
- 5 Common System Design Concepts for Interview Preparation
- 6 Steps To Approach Object-Oriented Design Questions in Interview
Want to get a Software Developer/Engineer job at a leading tech company? or Want to make a smooth transition from SDE I to SDE II or Senior Developer profiles? If yes, then you’re required to dive deep into the System Design world! A decent command over System Design concepts is very much essential, especially for the working professionals, to get a much-needed advantage over others during tech interviews.
And that’s why, GeeksforGeeks is providing you with an in-depth interview-centric System Design – Live Course that will help you prepare for the questions related to System Designs for Google, Amazon, Adobe, Uber, and other product-based companies.