Round 1:Online Test
The Online round was hosted by HackerRank. There was a total of 22 questions. The time given was 1 ½ hours. Every correct answer carried 1 mark and every wrong answer carried -1 mark.
Out of the 22 questions, 20 questions were MCQ which covered topics like C/C++, Java, Data Structures, Algorithms, OS, aptitude, etc.
Round 2:Technical Round
- In technical round first they ask the question from the online test data(Round 1).
- After then ask the question from the resume according to your technical skills
- Java basic concepts (Polymorphism, Singleton Class, Abstraction)
- Create Program for Print the characters & count of that character in that string if it more then 1 But solve the question using Collection.
- Sort the Collection data which is in list(id, fname, lname, sal, location)
- After then Networking knowledge should be more & in deep (how the port works, how website communicate with the server, etc.)
- Ask questions from our project which you done or mention in resume
- can we run 2 server on one machine (Explanation)
Round 3:HR Round
- In this round there is general discussion
- Tell me about yourself
- Brief Explain to your project
- Interested field or area
- Your Hobbies
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.