Interview Type: Campus Placement
Procedure: 1 written test followed by 3 interview round.(2 Tech + 1(tech+hr))
Written test: It was online, consist 20 questions of C/C++, Data structure , Algorithms , Operating system, Unix network programming, Networking and aptitude. + 2 programing questions(both programing question were easy but you have to take care of the complexity)
This interview was tricky; he asked me to rate my self on certain subject out of 10.
(ex. c/c++, java, data structure, algorithm, networking, DBMS, system operations, summer project etc.)
Take care at this time because interviewer will ask according to your marks that you given to subject
For me he asked questions from c++
1. Overriding vs overloading
2. System operations.
3. Output for some programs
4. Virtual function, abstract class, vtable etc.
Just be confidence in c++ basics.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Tell me about your project.
3. Write function to implement pow(int a,int n), sqrt(int n) in least complexity.
4. Questions from project.
5. Some programing basics.
Starts with tell me about yourself.
Then explain projects.
After that basic HR questions
1. Goal in life
2. Why Symantec etc..
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 5
- Symantec Interview Experience Pune
- Symantec Bangalore Interview Experience
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Symantec Interview | Set 2
- Symantec Interview | Set 1
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)