Round 1: He completely talked about CV. First he started with Tell me about yourself then what have you have in big data analytics project. Why you did that project (motivation). Then he gave me a small problem which needs actions and transformations knowledge of apache spark. There were 3 columns start_date,end_date,time_allowed . We have to check which work(row) took more time (end_date-start_date) than allowed time. Next he asked me about genetic algorithm which I used in my BTP. This is a telephonic Interview.
- Schlumberger (PITC) Pune Interview Experience - Internship
- Schlumberger Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Fab.com Pune Interview Experience
- Symantec Interview Experience Pune
- Druva Pune Interview Experience
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- Calsoft Interview Experience (Pune)
- LeftRightMind(LRM) Pune Interview Experience
- Druva Interview Experience, Pune
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience Pune 2018
- TCS Digital Interview Experience Pune 2019
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Sigmoid Analytics Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.