Round 1: He completely talked about CV. First he started with Tell me about yourself then what have you have in big data analytics project. Why you did that project (motivation). Then he gave me a small problem which needs actions and transformations knowledge of apache spark. There were 3 columns start_date,end_date,time_allowed . We have to check which work(row) took more time (end_date-start_date) than allowed time. Next he asked me about genetic algorithm which I used in my BTP. This is a telephonic Interview.
- Schlumberger (PITC) Pune Interview Experience - Internship
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience - Internship
- Schlumberger Interview Experience | Associate Data Engineer
- Schlumberger Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Fab.com Pune Interview Experience
- LeftRightMind(LRM) Pune Interview Experience
- Druva Pune Interview Experience
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience Pune 2018
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus- March 2019) - Pune
- Symantec Interview Experience Pune
- Calsoft Interview Experience (Pune)
- TCS Digital Interview Experience Pune 2019
- Hitachi Consultancy Interview Experience Pune 2019
- Druva Interview Experience, Pune
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | (Off Campus for Associate Developer) [Pune]
- Deutsche Bank Interview(virtual) Experience | On-campus for Internship (Pune)
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 Pune
- Credit Suisse Interview Experience | On-Campus for Internship (Pune)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.