Round 1: He completely talked about CV. First he started with Tell me about yourself then what have you have in big data analytics project. Why you did that project (motivation). Then he gave me a small problem which needs actions and transformations knowledge of apache spark. There were 3 columns start_date,end_date,time_allowed . We have to check which work(row) took more time (end_date-start_date) than allowed time. Next he asked me about genetic algorithm which I used in my BTP. This is a telephonic Interview.
- Schlumberger (PITC) Pune Interview Experience - Internship
- Fab.com Pune Interview Experience
- Analytics Quad4 Interview Experience
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Sigmoid Analytics Interview Experience
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Symantec Interview Experience Pune
- Calsoft Interview Experience (Pune)
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- Druva Pune Interview Experience
- LeftRightMind(LRM) Pune Interview Experience
- Analytics Quotient Interview Experience | On-Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.