Recently I gave Interview with symantec bangalore for the position of backend software engineer in java.
I faced 2-1 interview style in the first two rounds.
Round1: Data structures & algorithms
* Reverse second half of LinkedList with code for corner cases too.
* Heap – merge ‘k’ sorted arrays and complexity analysis
* Basic Java questions on equals hashcode contract and dynamic array concept
Round-2: With Senior Engineers
– current project
– collections in java
-situation handling kind of questions like conflict with manager etc.
* Logical deductions
* Current work discussion
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 5
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Symantec Interview Experience Pune
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 4 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRI-B) Interview Experience
- Eagleview Bangalore Interview Experience
- PlayGames 24*7 Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Yrs Exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 161 (Off Campus for SDE-1, Bangalore)
- OneDirect Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Years)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | Interview Experience (On Campus FTE)
- Dell Bangalore Interview Experience For SDE (On-campus)
- Centillion Research, Bangalore Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.