Shopclues Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Developer)
Recently ShopClues came to our college for Software Developer Position. Here I am sharing my interview experience. There was 1 online round and 4 F2F interviews.
Online round consisted of 30 MCQ’s to be done in 45 minutes.(C, C++, DBMS, Aptitude)
- Introduce yourself and walk me through your resume.
- Detailed discussion about my projects.
- Puzzle-25 horses, generalize for k^2 horses and k tracks
- Given array, range of numbers from 1 to 100, one number is missing.Extended to two numbers missing.
- Different type of joins and basic sql queries.
- Detailed discussion about projects.
- Resume based questions.
- Question based on https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/external-sorting/
- Bubble sort for partially sorted array.
Basic HR Questions
*Code was required for algo questions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!