Aptitude as well as technical
1) Sorting algorithms
2) Code for stack
3) File handling
4) Finding the unique words in a text file and printing them in descending order
5) Projects. (He seemed pretty impressed by my projects, so he did not ask anything techincal after that)
5) Why Bosch?
I was asked just keep talking and she said she’d interrupt and ask if she has any queries. Here also “Why Bosch?” was asked. HR was extremely pleasant!
Warning : They eliminate even after HR round, be careful!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience 2019(On-campus)
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience 2019 | RBEI On-Campus
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience 2019-20 | REBI On-Campus
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 5 (July 2017 On-Campus)
- Robert Bosch Data Scientist interview 2019
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)